Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bells & Boughs Tag


I really love adding layering to my projects and this is one of them. Cut the tag from Pacific Blue cardstock with the Two Tags Die ( 115954 ). Stamp and color three images of the branch and flowers from Bells & Boughs (120831 ), using your favorite medium. (watercolor, color pencils, etc ). Cut one image out and place on the tag with dimensionals ( 104430 ), then cut out the two larger flowers and add to the top of the first with dimensionals, and cut out one more large flower and again add to the tag with dimensioals. I added a drop of Dazzling Details (124117 ) to the center of the flowers and a piece of 5/8" Organza ribbon ( 114319 ) to complete the tag.

NOTE: Before attaching each piece, I gave them a bit more dimension by turning them over on a soft surface (I used a piece of heavy foam) and rubbed with the large end of the stylus to just curl up the edges a bit.


Here is another sample. The only difference is I cut the tag from Real Red, then another one from Shimmer White (101910 ) and trimmed it down with the paper snips (103579 ). I also stamped the image onto the white and layered up from there as before.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment