Wednesday, February 11, 2015

CAS Valentine


Not only is this a clean and simple card, but I cased it from one I saw on pinterest. If you haven't checked out that site, you are really missing out. I must warn you, though, don't go there expecting to do a brief check. It won't work......

On to the card.... This has a Whisper White base, using Gold as a mat and the Stacked With Love Paper Stack (137779) from the Occasions catalog. Great papers for Valentine's, then the backs are all black and white designs for other uses. I punched out a gold and Real Red heart, wrapped the gold ribbon (134583) around the flag and tied a piece through the button. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (w-128748 or c-127802), which is truly one of my "go to" sentiment sets.

Hope you like it and will give this one a try. Valentine's will be here soon.

Have a really great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment