Saturday, March 19, 2016

SAB ending SOON!

Just a reminder that Sale-A-Bration is soon coming to an end. Don't forget to send in your qualifying order to receive FREE SAB items! It all ends March 31, 2016!


Have you been thinking about joining the Stampin' Up team? Now is also a great time to do that! Join during SAB and receive an EXTRA $30 in product with your kit! That means $155 worth of product for $99. Click on the catalog cover to the right, then the "join" button. Don't have a demonstrator already? I would love to have you on my team! Just click on the demonstrator directory, put in my last name "Carroll" and the state of Colorado, then choose me :) !

Let me know if you have any questions! I would love to answer them!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment