Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top Note Card


First let me suggest that you save pictures of your own cards in some kind of a gallery. I started with Splitcoaststampers, which is where this one was stored. It is free and reminds me of some of my favorite ones. In fact, I will be doing one technique from mine as soon as I can, after looking through it again for today's post. You can check out my gallery here .

This is another really simple card. I created my card base with garden green cardstock. If you look close to the top you will see the flat spots. These are where the card base was folded. I laid it on the Top Note die (113463) so that the fold was just on the inside of the cutting points and ran it through the Big Shot (113439). I then cut another top note from whisper white cardstock and cut off the outer edge with scissors, using the "stitching" as my guide. I used green garden marker to highlight the stitching on the card base and also to color the stamps from Thoughts & Prayers set (113252) along with the rose red marker. I used a dauber (102892) with the garden green ink to brush accent around the whisper white edging, then attached it to the card base.

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment