Friday, April 25, 2014

DSP card set


This set was created using one sheet of DSP (designer series paper). Jackie came up with the idea to use up her DSP, so she can order more LOL. It also uses a bit of contrasting and neutral cardstock. I think it makes a great gift package. Jackie was kind enough to share her pattern and you can find the download on her site here

I am one of those who seldom bought DSP because I would rather stamp. Then I found a few projects that I really liked that used it, so I bought a package. And, well, you know "the rest of the story"! LOL

I plan to make a few of these sets to have on hand, maybe leaving off the sentiments, as the labels are easy to stamp on, even after placing.

I hope you will give this simple project a try. It is quick and easy, my favorite kind of project!

Have a great day and  THANKS for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment