Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mini File Folder Album







I decided I wanted to make a mini file folder album, but the only ones I could find were created from actual manila folders, SO I created my own! I used the envelope punch board (LOVE ) to create the folders, put it all together and here are a few of the pages. I really like how it came out and will definitely be making more of these! I wrote up the directions and took pictures as I was creating, so now I need to try making another one, to see how well  I did.

I was actually making this with someone in mind, but I really like it, so may have to make her another one! That doesn't usually happen to me, so a nice feeling. Not that I don't like what I do, but I love sending to friends and family!

Let me know what you think! Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!!! I love my Envelope Punch Board, too, and there are so many things you can do with it besides envelopes. I love the colors, too, of this mini album. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete