Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Friendship


I have told myself it is time to put the Christmas crafting away and go on. So here is my newest project, a simple friendship card.


I am also trying to get into the habit of creating on the inside of the card, too. I am finding out that it takes very little to really make a difference.

Here is the Stampin' Up supply list that I used for this card:

Cardstock: So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, Naturals White

Ink: Pretty In Pink, Primrose Petals

Stamp Set: Language of Friendship (122750)

Ribbon: Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin (126846

Accessories: Sponge Dauber (102892), Dimensionals (104430), Psper Snips (103579), and a distresser (you can actually use the edge of your scissors for this).

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment