Friday, January 11, 2013

Thoughts & Prayers

 
A simple sympathy card. The white spots on the card are not at all as vivid as in this photo. They are acually very muted.
 
Current SU supplies used:
CARDSTOCK:
Basic Grey
Whisper White
(used a retired lighter grey for the card base)
 
INKS:
Whisper White
Early Espresso
 
I used the whisper white craft ink to mute the Basic Grey cardstock by just rubbing the pad across it.
I also sponged around the sentiment piece.
 
 
DON'T FORGET: You can order partylite on my online show until Sunday, January 13. See the previous post for information.
 
ALSO NOTE: I no longer have the SU order online button to the right, but if you go to the SU site you can put my name in as your demo and still receive the better price.
 
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment