Friday, April 19, 2013

One more "Sentimental"


If you have been checking in, you know that this is now one of my favorite sets earned from the SAB sale. Another simple card with a lot of sponging on vanilla with Early Espresso ink. The tickets are from the spring catty (good til May 31) called That's the Ticket (128072). I held them together with a mini paper clip and mounted them with dimensionals (104430). The sentiment is also mounted on dimensionals. I cut it out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), then cut the same frame from Early Espresso cardstock, cut it in fourths and attached it to the back. This leaves a tiny gap between the pieces, but is barely noticeable and it looks so much better with the dark outline.

I hope you have a really great day, and I thank you for stopping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment