Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pink Postcard

First off, let me tell you that it is SO disappointing (among other things) to have such terrible internet service in this day and age. I know I should be grateful that I have any at all, but this is almost ridiculous. With that being said, it also explains why I am not able to post as much as I would like, but I hope you will continue to check in to see the new posts, when I can.


Here is my latest creation with the postcard stamp, which I love. I certainly hope I am NEVER asked to choose my favorite stamp, because I would never be able to choose just one! I used several sets to create this card and added pearls to the flowers, crystal effect to the butterfly, and even layered the flowers and "stamp" for dimension. I am sure that you will be seeing more of this style of card from me in the future.

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment