Monday, September 9, 2013

Christmas Postcard


I saw a one of the season's first Christmas commercials on tv last week, so it must be getting close. It is also a bit cooler in the morning and each evening, so fall is just around the corner.

I really debated on purchasing this postcard stamp, but am so glad I finally gave in to the urge. I prefer to create the postcard, then add it to the front of a standard card. This one is really simple, and the inspiration came from another stamp that I had been eyeing, when it suddenly (well, maybe not quite that fast :) ) came to me that I could recreate it with SU stamps that I already own.

I wanted to add pine and holly on the oval, but it just didn't look right to me, so kept this one simple. The snow is white polar Flower Soft.

Hope you have and great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment