Thursday, October 24, 2013

"Coffee" Mug



I made this for my son-in-law who drinks coffee. I added a bag of dark chocolates and a tag. This cup is sturdy enough to use as a candy dish or even a small pencil holder. I also made one for my daughter decorated with lady bugs as a thank you for all she does. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it. There will be some more mugs made for Christmas also. In fact, here is one I have already made.


I made the bag from a felt scrap. The tag was embossed with gold powder and the buckle is cut from glitter paper. I also added polar white flowersoft. Not sure yet what I will put in the bag.

I think these would be great with instant coffee packets or hot cocoa.

Want to create these yourself? Tracy has a great video showing how right here .

Hope you have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment