Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Layered Cake


This cake could be used for so many different occasions. Each layer is just a rectangle of different lengths, then round off the top corners. I decorated it with punches from the goo punch, but you could also place each layer in a filigree embossing folder for a beautiful wedding cake. There are so many ways of decorating the cake, just like a real one. Thinking about it now, I wish that I had added a small candle to the top of this one with the flame burning (yellow glitter glue).

I hope you will give this one a try. It goes together quickly and is a really nice presentation that can meet any special occasion. I am thinking graduation with small caps and diplomas decorating it (and the creative process begins).

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment