Thursday, April 24, 2014

PURPLE May Day


As some of you already know, purple is NOT my color of choice, so I am surprised when I actually think one of these projects is pretty :) ! This is one of them. I made this for that special person in my life fighting cancer, who LOVES purple. You could even call her a fanatic about the color, but I love her, even with her color flaw.

Check out the previous post for a link to make the basket. I did add the handle, but didn't realize I had hidden it until it was all put together, so , "oh, well". Normally, I would have to "fix" it, but think this time it is okay.

I love the way the lilacs turned out. I stamped a large image then punched out a bunch of the tiny flowers from the "itty bitty" punch set and glued them on. Then I put a small dot of yellow stickles in the center of each one.

Hope you enjoyed this one and will create one yourself. Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment