Thursday, May 15, 2014

Valentine Tree


This tree is probably one of my favorite "go to stamps". It is from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. This style of card could be changed to suit any occasion. I am planning to create a graduation card with diplomas and caps hanging. Just decided that, so no picture yet :)

This card is truly a very basic card to create. Start with a base card (mine is natural white) mat with a color (red), stamp your image(s) on another mat. Add punch art (hearts) and I used a trim at the bottom. The two hearts on the outside are also on dimensionals.

Stampin' Up's new catalog goes live on June 2, 2014. There are some GREAT new products and some well loved returns (like this stamp set)! Take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Right now if you click on the catalog to the right, it will direct you to the SU site. When you order, please put my name in as your demonstrator. I would really appreciate it!! AND I will send you a new catalog! Don't forget that qualifying orders also earn hostess benefits!!!!!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment