Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Acetate Christmas

Venting!: I would think that good (notice, I didn't even say great) and affordable internet would be available anywhere in the country by now!!! Okay, now that that has been voiced on to the fun stuff!


I really like the look of this technique. I used a silver card base with a white mat. In the center of this mat I stamped the sentiment. Cut a piece of acetate with it being at least 1/2"larger to fold over and attach to the back of the card ( I found out that the lighter weight works better, even though the cardstock weight worked okay ). Crease the 1/2" and run the acetate through an embossing folder, then attach with sticky strip on the 1/2" to the back of the card. I attached snowflake cut outs to the top of this with glue dots and used small glue dots under the two larger ones to hold down the acetate to the front of the card. (This step may not be needed with the lighter weight acetate.)

I hope you are all having a wonderful day and thanks so very much for stopping by!!

You can stamp snowflakes on the white cardstock to show through, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment