Monday, December 23, 2013

Quilted Christmas

First, let me wish you all Happy Holidays!!!



Any of your quilt blocks can be adapted to paper! I used one inch squares to create these quilt block cards. Instead of gluing each one on, I used the sticky paper. It was less messy and I didn't have to wait for it to dry. I used a black marker to make the quilted stitches, too.

In the column to the right you will see the double ring card that I made for my kids anniversary, too.

Don't quilt? That's okay. Now you can do it with paper!!!

Hope you give this a try. If you know a quilter or someone who just loves homemade quilts, these would make great cards for them! They can be adapted to any occasion. Just change the papers and sentiments.

Have a wonderful day and thanks so very much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment