Sunday, September 14, 2014

Halloween mini cup

I still enjoy creating these mini cups. Good thing, too, cuz I have a lot more of these to make for a school party. Then it will be completing the ones needed for Christmas and yes, even have someone who wants some for St. Patrick's day! So, here is the one for the party:


This one was soooooo simple to make. I cut the cup template out of the new Motley Monsters Designer Series Papers from the new HOLIDAY CATALOG. You can cut four cups from one sheet, five if you don't use one with an upright image like this one. I used another pattern (candy corn) from the same package and a 2" circle punch for the top cover. Added a 1 1/2" black cardstock circle, then a
1 1/4" Natural's White circle with a jack-o-lantern stamped on it. To finish it off, I used orange yarn to wrap and tie around the lid ( wouldn't the orange and white baker's twine work great for this???? but I forgot to order it.....)

I plan to add some small gifts and/or treats to the inside, of course.

Hope you are enjoying a wonderful crafting day! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment