Monday, September 22, 2014

Skull mini cup


I was told that I needed a skull mini cup to go with all of the ones I did for Halloween. So, here is my version. Hope it meets the requirements. :)

I didn't have any DSP with skulls on it, so created my own. I used the skull and raven/crow stamps that came in the September My Paper Pumpkin Kit (interested in this monthly option? Click on the My Paper Pumpkin button in the right hand column.) I cut out my template for the cup from Whisper White cardstock and randomly stamped the images in black. The large skull is one that I carved with my Undefined stamp carving kit, again using black ink to stamp on whisper white cardstock, then cutting out.

The band around the cup and lid are from Basic Black cardstock. I added the large skull to the front with dimensionals.

HINT: When using cardstock to decorate these cups, use your bone folder to break down the fibers a bit, by curling the cardstock lightly over the bone folder. This will help them to wrap around the cup easier.

Did you miss my post with instructions and templates? You can review it HERE.

Hope you enjoyed your visit. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment