Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween bookmark

I created this bookmark to share with the first graders during their party this afternoon. I actually put the pieces in a cellophane bag as a kit, including a picture of the completed bookmark. That way if they don't have time to create it at the party, they can take it home and make it.


I have one more card for the holiday that I wanted to share and wish everyone a Happy Halloween with:


This one is created mostly with retired products, but I hope you can and will use it to inspire you. Use it as a map to create with what you have in your stash. The sentiment was actually just a scrap piece of cardstock that I stamped on, then realized it wasn't large enough to punch out, so I just punched the best I could, which gave me this unique shape. I thought it worked great for the card and season.

Have a really great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment