Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mingle all the way


Okay, so Halloween is over but that doesn't mean that I won't be posting more of those items. After all, there is always next year :) !

But, for today, we will start on Christmas, which is coming up really fast! I have several to create for a family member, so have been working on those before starting on my Thanksgiving cards.

This card is one that I "case"d (copy and share everything). I don't remember who gave me the idea and as usual with a lot of my creations, I have used their idea with my own spin. That is what this crafting community is all about.

I LOVE this sentiment set which is called "Mingle All the Way" and is shown in the Holiday catalog. It covers several of the holidays and works well inside the card as well as outside. Check it out along with the other great items. Just click on my SU site button and have fun shopping!! Don't forget, with a qualifying order of at least $150, you all qualify for FREE hostess benefits!!!! Place an order and leave contact information to receive a thank you card in the mail from me.

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment