Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fall Blessings


This is such a simple card to create and I think it is also very elegant. Pull out your designer papers and different shaped thinlits and give it a try. I used the circle thinlits, my oval punches, and one of my all time favorite stamp sets, Lovely As A Tree. I colored the tree stamp with markers, gave it a huff and stamped on Natural White cardstock. For the polka dot piece and mat, I cut out a rectangle, then used a circle punch to create the corners. The sentiment is place on dimensionals and I attached a bow created from linen thread, doubled. I even repeated the designer papers on the inside of the card.

There are some really great sales going on with Stampin' Up for just a few more days. Please check them out on my online store. Just click on the button to the right of this post. Let me know if you have any questions and don't forget that if your order qualifies, you ALSO receive host benefits. Want to join my Stampin' Up family??? We would love to have you! Again, check it out from the button in the right had column..

Hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine. The visitors to my blog are just one of the blessings I enjoy, and I am so very glad that you are here. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment