Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Going, Going, Gone......

The current catalogs will end tomorrow. Make sure you check out the Retired list, so that you don't miss out! The new catalog goes live June 1, 2017! Ordering will be able to access after noon, MST.

So, in honor or Retired products, I decided to share a project with some that have RETIRED in the past.


This HEY CHICK stamp set was a part of SAB. I really wasn't too thrilled with it when I first saw it, but I sure have used it a lot! Wish it was in the new catalog.... The DSP is from the ADVENTURE BOUND paper stack. Lucily, there is a great wood grain stack coming in the new catty!!!!!

I stamped the sentiment on Cajun Craze cardstock, punched it out with the WINDOW PUNCH and cut a notch in one end. The window was cut out of the DSP, marking where it would be on the Crumb Cake base and stamped my image so it would show through the window. I used a small piece of screen that I have in my stash, but if you like the look, you could stamp the background stamp from the Butterfly Basics set, over the image.

The other two chicks are water colored, with the top one shaped a bit and added with dimensionals. The grass is from the BASKET BUILDER framelits, which make purchasing the set worth it!

ALSO, the Paper Pumpkin has a new look AND a great deal for new customers, if you join by June 10, 2017!

 
I hope you had a great weekend and thank you so much for stopping by! Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment