Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Pandas.....

WOW! Where has the summer gone???

Just wanted to share a few of my panda cards with you today and touch base with everyone! The new catalog has been a big success and the Holiday, which goes live tomorrow will do the same, I am sure.

Now onto the creations......


Colored on the back of pre-printed vellum, before adding wet glue to attach to the card. Didn't work the greatest, but guess that is how we learn. The next time I added the glue to the cardstock and then layered the vellum on top. That works better as the vellum curled and the glue dried to quickly the other way.


Here is the inside. This is a fun fold. It is a double gate fold, then add a full size card front to the left side of the fold.

Here is another one:


This was a Sale-a-bration set, but I still have so much fun with it. Doesn't hurt that several of my friends are Panda fans!

 

And this is the inside. I really had fun making this shadow card!!! Think I will making a lot more of these with so many stamps available!

Well, hope you had a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend. Continue with a great week and thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment