Monday, July 30, 2012

Fall is in the Air


I was actually tired of all the 100 degree weather, so started in on fall cards. Well, it must have worked because it is so very nice and cool this morning!

On this card I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Four Seasons (126830), which is a hostess set. But did you know that you can place your own qualifying order to receive it? Or get with some friends and put your orders all together to qualify for hostess gifts. I am, of course, referring to online ordering, but if you are in my area, give me a call and we will set up a fun workshop. You will also receive a free catalog when ordering on line, if you need one.

I also used Teeny Tiny Wishes(115370), Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey, and Bashful Blue cardstock; chocolate chip, pumpin pie, and bashful blue inks; Large oval, Scallop Oval, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, and 1" circle punches.

HINT
On the sentiment, I created the Chocolate Chip scalloped oval by punching the normal punch, then cut it in half and attached the halves to each end of the Pumpkin Pie punch. This gives the effect of a second, larger scallop.

And don't forget to decorate the envelope! ( I am getting better at this step :) )

Hope you all have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment