Sunday, July 22, 2012

Magnet

This was a magnet that I made for a good friend. Even though I don't care for purple, it is one of her favorite colors so.....  I used the stamp set Apothecary Art (pg. 102, #125525) on whisper white cardstock and colored it in with my blender pen and the ink pad. I then punched out using the Labels Collection Framelits (pg. 191,#125598) and attached it to the magnet (magnets you receive with ads on them work great!).[ I should ad here that I LOVE my Big Shot (pg. 186, #113439) and would not want to craft with out it. You can cut and emboss so many designs and use so many products with it!]  I then slipped it into a mini envelope which I made out of designer paper and stamped with butterflies and expression. It really is  a simple and quick project! Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love this simple idea. Great gift. Also enjoyed browsing your blog

    ReplyDelete