Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Miche Double Hostess Awards!


October is a great month for deals! Go to my Miche site and check this one out. Get an early start on the holidays. Double Hostess Rewards!!!

Let me know if you are interested in holding a party! I will add you to my site and your friends can go on there, click on your name under "My Parties" and place an order to give you credit. All it takes is a minimum of three orders totalling at least $150 and you recieve FREE merchandise! AT LEAST $40 in product PLUS two half price shells!

We also have some great winter/holiday shells available this month:



Any questions, give me a call or send me a note through the contact me button on my site.

This is only through the month of October and must be completed by October 30.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment