Thursday, February 14, 2013

Clearly Creative Lamp


I have to share my lamp from PartyLite (P95519). It was a lot bigger than I expected. You know those measurements in catalogs never register with me! After I decided to add my owl figurine to the hurricane base, I love it even more than I thought I would! The shade holds three tealight candles or you can use just the base with a pillar candle. The pieces are also sold seperately and the base comes with a bracket to hold the pillar.

You can earn this lamp FREE with hostess points, rewards, or even purchase it at half price with a $50 order Just put my name in as the hostess when you order on line. Check out my site by clicking here . Contact me if you have any questions or would like to host a show. Online and Book partys work just as well as a home show.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment