Thursday, February 19, 2015

Kinda Eclectic Sunshine

 
I know winter is still with a lot of us, so decided we needed a little sunshine. I actually created this one for a friend recovering from surgery.
 
The card base is So Saffron sponged with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. I used the stamp from Kinda Eclectic (w-135347 or c-135350) with Pumpkin Pie (stamped off on scrap paper first) to create a background print. I created an envelope out of So Saffron, also sponged with the same inks, placing a brad from the inside to create the look of a clasp. The flowers (from retired Eastern Blooms) are also stamped on So Saffron with the same ink and cut out before placing on the card. I used a dauber and Sahara Sand to color the centers. Attach your sentiment with a little adhesive and a mini clip (available in Basics Hodgepodge Clips -133765)
 
Hope this one makes you smile.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment