Friday, February 27, 2015

Weekend Challenge


I pulled out some of my retired items to create this card for a "weekend challenge" which you can check out on Connie Stewart's blog HERE. How do you think I did? Would love to know what you think.

We are having a wild and blustery winter day, so needed something to remind me of spring!

The card base is Old Olive with the flowers mounted on dimensionals and placed on a mat of Basic Black. They are then placed on a strip from the Adventure Bound DSP stack (137780). Using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch (119275), a strip is placed under the image, adding buttons with glue dots and stamping my sentiment with Momento Black ink (132708). The images are colored with Blendabilities (which can be earned as FREE gifts with Sale-a-bration ).

Hope you are having a warm and creative day. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment