Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Undefined Carnation


I sometimes impress myself. Unfortunately, this isn't one of them, but it is still a fun stamp.

I used the Undefined Stamp Carving Kit Refill (134808) to create a carnation with bud stamp. I haven't been able to find exactly what I want so tried one on my own. I will continue to look. :)

I have carved several stamps and have been pleased with most of them. This is a very easy medium to work with. Give it a try by purchasing the Carving Kit (133402) which has everything you need to create your stamp including the carving tools. Then purchase the refill kit as needed which includes all bout the carving tools. I wouldn't be without my kit and refill!

Don't forget that Sale-a-bration runs only through this month, so place your qualifying order and add your free gift!

Here's hoping you are having a great day! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment