Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fall Forest


These look like Aspen to me, so I need to make a card depicting all the beautiful golden leaves that they have right now.

This is using the new Woodland embossing folder and the Among the Branches stamp set. Both are in the new Holiday catalog AND you can save 15% by purchasing both!!!! How great is that!

I brayered Daffodil Delight on the folder before embossing the whisper White cardstock. The sentiment is stamped in Pumpkin Pie, attached to a Daffodil Delight Scallop punch out, the attached to the card with dimensionals. The leaves (there are three different shapes in the set) are stamped with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Night of Navy. I then placed it on the cover of a Daffodil Delight card.

Fall is definitely in the air around here, so I hope you are having a wonderful day, and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment