Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall in the air


This is a card that I created after seeing one by my fellow demonstrator, Beth Rush. It is made with products from the new holiday catalog. If you haven't seen it, you REALLY need to click on the button on the right side and check it out!

I used the Among the Branches and Woodland embossing folder Bundle on page 39. Don't you love those bundles!!! saving 15%!

The card base is old olive and the mat is natural's white. I sponged soft suede lightly across the trunks, then stamped the leaf images in old olive, tangelo twist, and hello honey, stamping off on scrap paper on a few of them.

The sentiment is stamped with tangelo twist on naturals white, and punched out with the 2" circle punch. I put a strip of old olive across it, using the small banner punch to create the ends, and fussy cutting a set of leaves. attaching with dimensionals. I added the ribbon and placed it all on the card, again using dimensionals to give the card more texture.

I hope you will give this one a try. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment