Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall shaker


This fun card uses the items from the new Holiday catalog. You really need to check it out. There are so many great new goodies and lots of bundles to save you 15%! Who doesn't like to save money!

Anyway, back to the card. The base is Whisper White. I was going to stamp the background with the hardwood, but forgot, SO, I waded up some wax paper and stamped it with Pumpkin Pie ink. There is a new technique for me that I will be using again!

I used the Happy Scenes stamp set for the fall scene, stamping with Basic Black and coloring with markers. Cut the window out of Chocolate chip with the new Hearth and Home Framlits and two pieces of window sheet ( 2 1/4"x3"). Adhere one sheet to the back of the window, add dimensional tape around the edges (the sides on the sheet of dimensionals work great for this!). Add a few sequins to the center, I really think that the secret here is to not add too much. You want your image to be visible.  Add the second piece of acetate to the back and attach to the card over the stamped image. Hello is from the Perfect Pennant set, stamped in Pumpkin Pie. I added dimensionals and placed it on the white Organza ribbon, which I have colored using a dauber and Old Olive ink.

Hope you enjoy this fall themed card and give it a try. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment