Sunday, November 15, 2015

Autumn Wishes



I think that fall is going to be a very short season this year! We have already had a taste of winter. Thankfully it was very short lived and not nearly as bad as they predicted.

Did you think that you had seen the last of this woodland folder? I warned you that it is one of my favorites and that I don't think that will change anytime soon. Just too many things to do with it. :)

The sentiment and leaves are from the Among the Branches stamp set, which can be purchased with the folder as a bundle, saving 15%! Just click on the catalog to the right and check out the Holiday catalog. Please add myself as your demo when ordering, if you don't already have one. Thanks!

This card is very simple without a lot of layers. I stamped the folder with So Saffron ink before embossing on whisper white cardstock. Wrap a piece of ribbon around it and attach it to the So Saffron card base. Using different inks, stamp the leaves randomly on the branches. I used Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Bravo Burgundy. I actually double stamped the Pumpkin Pie to give the two different tones.

The sentiment is stamped with Pumpkin Pie on Whisper White, then punched out with the 2" circle punch and mounted to the So Saffron scalloped circle punch. Add it to the card with dimensionals.
And you are done, unless you want to and more to it, of course!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment