Saturday, October 31, 2015

Haunted Hill


Ok, so, Happy Halloween! This will be my last one for this years holiday. Everything I used has been retired except the card stock, but you may have all of it in your stash, too.

The card base is Pumpkin Pie with DSP as the mat. I used a large circle cut out to stamp the tree and haunted house onto with black ink. I also sponged around the edge with Pumpkin Pie. I stamped and embossed the sentiment on black and stamped the pumpkins with pumpkin pie, before tearing the piece and placing it on the card with dimensionals. That is it :)

This was one of my favorites this season, so hope you enjoyed it, too.

Keep you and yours safe tonight, and keep your pets safe, too, by keeping them inside.

Have a safe and fun Halloween and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment