Sunday, January 10, 2016

Snowman Pocket Letter with mini

I am having so much fun swapping pocket letters and this is actually one of my favorite. I normally share only SU product samples, but this was too fun to keep off my blog! I hope you enjoy it, too.


This swap was a snowman theme as you have probably guessed. It is very simple, but I enjoyed creating it all the same. The center pocket is actually a shaker card with glitter and the parts of Frosty that don't melt. :) If you have never seen these, each pocket holds a small gift for the recipient. IE: paper clip, bits of washi tape, ribbon, etc. One of the pockets holds a note to your swapping pal.

I did add glitter tape along the spine after I took this picture.

But here was the really fun part about this swap! I made my first MINI pocket!


This is the size of one of the pockets and I added it to the spine of the larger one as a charm! I used a baseball sleeve and my Fuse tool. These are pretty thin so you have to be quick so you don't heat all the way through. I think using one of the pages cut apart would probably work better.

I am off to create one with a Valentine's theme!!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment