Saturday, January 16, 2016

SU and Graphic 45

You know I love my Stampin' Up products! I also love the Graphic 45 line of papers and they work so well with the SU cardstock!

In December, I purchased the 8x8 Time To Flourish paper pad from Graphic 45 to create a calendar. Here is a link to show you how that is done: Calendar

I had a lot of the papers left over so decided to create a card from each month. I used SU cardstock for each card base and also for the matting of each piece. Here is what I made:













AND there is still more to use on other projects. I know I want to make another calendar and maybe another set of cards from each month. I am not sure even that will use everything up!

I hope you enjoy seeing these. I just wish I could show the wonderful color! It is actually so vibrant.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment