Sunday, March 19, 2017

End of SAB and a storage idea!

ONLY a few more days to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration  items!!!!!

The card tin is no longer available as we have depleted our supply, but the other items are still available while supplies last OR March 31. Don't miss out!!!

Place your order by clicking on the Online catalog in the right side. Let me know if you have any questions.


Thought I would share how I store my cardstock. This is one of those hanging folder totes. I have removed the lid, but store it behind in case I need to close it for some reason. Each hanging folder holds two colors of cardstock, plus the bag of pieces. I purchased the one gallon storage bags and label them with the color, place all of the pieces of that color in the bag and stick it behind the same colored cardstock.

This container holds a LOT of cardstock! The best part is that it makes everything very accessible and visible!

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE Sale-a-Bration items!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment