Thursday, March 23, 2017

S-A-B Medallion Thanks

This thank you card was inspired by fellow demonstrator at Brandy's Cards.

I used the Medallion stamp set from this years Sale-a-Bration, which you can still earn for FREE for only one more week! It all goes away on March 31! so don't miss out!

So here is the really simple card:


Here is my version of Brandy's sample:

Base is Whisper White, stamped with Perfect Plum. The Perfect Plum mat is 4 x 4 1/4. Wisteria Wonder is the middle mat at 3 5/8 x 3 7/8. The image is stamped on Whisper White, 3 1/4 x 3 1/2.

Stamp the center image with Perfect Plum and the outer image with Always Artichoke. Then stamp the sentiment in the middle with Always Artichoke. (Brandy stamped the outer image first, but I found it easier to line up with the center image first.)

Want to see Brandy's? https://brandyscards.com/make-a-medallion/

I actually goofed in my base stamping, but it worked!

Hope you enjoyed my version and Brandy's version! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment