Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuscan Vineyard + fun bow making

During our Easter weekend, for several years now, some of us enjoy stamping together. We basically do our own thing amidst the visiting and laughter. Here are the two cards that I created this year.


The base is Whisper White and I stamped the corks from Tuscan Vineyard stamp set to create a background directly onto the base cover. The other images are all from the same set with the bottles and seal mounted with dimensionals. I also added clear Wink of Stella to the jugs to add a bit of dazzle.


This is my second and favorite one. This retired SAB set (Hey, Chick) just makes me smile. I had some small pieces of screen, so added it to the back of a piece of cardstock from a retired kit. (You could create a similar look with the woodgrain folder). The bow is created from the Linen thread. I find myself using this more and more. Then I saw a video created by fellow demonstrator Billie Moan on how to make a bow with the linen thread.

She also gives a great idea for storage. ( I actually used an empty spice jar/bottle. And if you sew, an empty bobbin works great to wrap the thread around.). Here is the video.

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment