Saturday, April 8, 2017

Tuscan Vineyard

The Tuscan Vineyard stamp set on page 95 is one of those sets that just seemed to pull at me. I really have no reason why. It isn't something that I am usually drawn to, but I really like it. Maybe  because it reminds me of relaxation, clean air, and visiting with old friends......

Anyway here is one of many cards to come with this set:


Very simple with Rich Razzleberry base card, Elegant Eggplant mat, and Whisper White focal. The mat has the swirl from the set stamped randomly around with Versamark for a tone on tone effect.
I stamped the grapes with black and the jugs and sentiment with soft suede, sponging around the WW with Rich Razzleberry. I colored the fruit and the larger jug with my watercolor pencils and finished with the aqua painter. Mount the image at an angle with dimensionals.

On the inside I added another image of the jugs and the cork screw was stamped onto the envelope.

Here are a couple of samples with retired sets. It is nice to pull them out occasionally, too. Maybe you have them or want to case the card idea. Just enjoy!



The Stipple Blossoms set is probably one of my all time favorite sets. It has been retired for awhile now, but I still find myself using it again and again. Do you have a set like that???

 
For the dream catcher, I used two of the circle dies, then wrapped linen thread around it before adding it to the white side of one of the doilies. Then used one of the SAB sets for the sentiment.


And I love, love, love this card!!!! I used one of my favorite colors, Peek-a-boo Peach and the Stippled Blossoms again.

Hope you have enjoyed today's post and want to give some of these a try. Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment