Thursday, August 3, 2017

Spooky Night and a laugh.....

I LOVE Halloween and when I saw this sample on Pinterest from fellow demonstrator, Rick, I knew I had to give it a try. I was also sure that I didn't have the sets that he used, but could probably find something in my stash that would work. Here is his card:


And you can find his information about it HERE.  In the post there is a link to a previous card that he lists the colors of ink used.

And here is my adaption:


My photography skills aren't as good as his, because his shows the truer colors. My fence is actually Night of Navy cardstock!

OK, now for the laugh..... After putting most of this card together, I had to look for a witch stamp that could be stamped onto the moon. Guess what I found.....the sets of stamps and dies that Rick used!!!

So, even though some of the dies aren't SU, I had to share my version. The trees are from the retired set, Beautiful Branches.

Anyway, I hope that gave you a chuckle. I also hope that it shows you that just because you don't have everything listed for a project, doesn't mean you can't create it. Just check out your stash for something similar. AND enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment