Saturday, September 16, 2017

Basket Full of Fall

Fall is definitely in the air and my chest, this morning. The cool moist air was so great coming through my window the other night, that I only closed it down when I should have closed it completely...... Oh, well, love this time of year anyway!!

Here is one of my Fall samples:


The basecard is Chocolate Chip with Flirty Flamingo mats. The woodgrain mat is actually one that I created by stamping the image onto Crumbcake, then creating score marks for the boards. Then I sponged on Chocolate Chip ink for a bit more texture. One of the leaves is from my stash, but the bottom one is from the Colorful Seasons Bundle. I used the Watercolor Pencils to color in my image from the Basket of Wishes Set, stamped on Whisper White with Black ink.


Here is another fall card that I created with retired products, but wanted to share it with you. Maybe you have some of these, too.



Hope you have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment