Friday, September 1, 2017

Colorful Seasons Fall

I know I told you that I have finished with my fall cards, but sometimes you come across a new idea and just have to try it. This is one of those times. Besides I can always use another card.


This card is so simple and elegant. I love it and hope that you do, too.

The card base is Crushed Curry and the mat is Whisper White. I used Versamark, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Real Red inks, plus the Gold embossing powder and the gold washi tape from Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape. The tape is in the new Holiday Catalog which went live TODAY!!!!

I used the leaves and sentiment from the Colorful Seasons stamp set. They work perfectly for this project. Want to know how I did it?? Rather than me trying to explain it all, HERE is a link to Jennifer McGuire's technique video.

I will definitely be looking for more ways to use this technique. I hope you will give it a try, too.

REMINDER: Only a few more days to sign up for the Paper Pumpkin special for new subscribers!



Have a great day and Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment