Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Floral Owl

Sometimes I find a great project on line and even though I don't have the same products, I have to give it a try with what is available. This is one of those projects, which was just FUN to create!

Here is the piece I created first:


Okay, not so great, but stay with me. It does get better, or at least I think so! :)

Here are the products that I used:

Stamp Sets: Butterfly Basics, Garden In Bloom, Bloom w/ Hope, and Beautiful Bunch
Inks: Crumb Cake and Black
Watercolor pencils: Yellow and Gray

This is my completed card:


See, not too bad. LOL

The base card is Cajun Craze with a scrap of DSP for the mat. I also used the Linen Thread.

Okay, so now for the inspiration piece, which came from a fellow demonstrator from the UK, Jay. And a big thank you to her for sharing!


Find her information and another fun project HERE

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment