Thursday, October 8, 2015

Haunt Ya Later in the Woodland


Okay, I am back on track and getting my Halloween cards created! Had to share this one with everyone! I don't usually order or use what I call the "cutesy" stamp sets, but just couldn't pass this one up! You probably already know that the Woodland embossing folder is one of my favorites and you know you will be seeing much more of this one! Both of these items are available in the new Holiday catalog!!

Want to order your own sets? Click on the catalog to the right. It will take you to the Stampin' Up site and all you have to do is click on the Holiday catalog and enjoy shopping! I would appreciate it if you would enter my name as your demonstrator, if you don't already have one. Allow me to contact you (the form will ask if this is okay) and I will send you a thank you plus your own catalog, if you would like one.

Okay, back to the card.... The base is Basic Grey. The mat is Whisper White and before embossing, use the brayer to ink up the Woodland embossing folder with Smokey Slate (the side with the Sizzix printed on it). Emboss, then stamp the owl from the Among the Branches set (Love this versatile set, too!) For the moon, stamp the image from the same set on to Whisper White and punch out with a 2" circle. Sponge with Pumpkin Pie around the edge. Add it to the mat.

Using the new Basic Black (LOVE this for coloring with markers or watercoloring!!! No bleeding! It is permanent. So is the new Basic Grey, both in the Holiday catalog!), stamp and color the images from the Haunt Ya Later set. Cut each one out with the paper snips (LOVE these, too! They are great to do fine clipping!) Add these images to the card with dimensionals.

Bet you have noticed that I LOVE the new Holiday catalog. :) I hope that you have enjoyed this post and thank you for stopping by! Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment