Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Peek a BOO


I have again used the Woodland Embossing Folder and the Among the Branches stamp set. Don't forget that these can be purchased as a bundle, saving 15%!

The base is Smokey Slate and run through the folder. I then lightly sponged the trees with the same ink color. The owl, crow, and eyes use the same ink. Using the Halloween doily and the Fine-tip Glue pen (LOVE these two products!), I positioned the doily on the corner of the card, then trimmed off the extra with my paper snips. Add a strip of ribbon and the sentiment, stamped on Whisper White with Pumpkin Pie ink. Punch it out with the 2" Circle Punch. Use the Build an Owl punch body, trimming off the legs to form the ghost, and color in the "face". Attach it to the back of the sentiment and using dimensionals, add it to the corner. Tie a small bow in a piece of Baker's Twine and add to the circle with a glue dot. (NOTE: I roll the dot in half , then place behind the knot, trying not to touch with your fingers, too much. I actually use my piercing tool.)

And that is all there is to it! Love quick and easy!!!

Want some more GREAT information?????? ALL stamp sets are on sale at 15% off! Check it out!!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

If you don't already have a demo, I would love to be. Just enter my name when asked for your demo while placing your order.

Have a great day and thanks so much for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment