Wednesday, March 30, 2016

CASE anyway!

So, how many times have you seen a card that you liked and wanted to recreate, only to realize that you don't have the exact products, so you just don't create? I know I have done that several times and yet even when I do have the exact products, I usually put my own spin on my project. Well, put that mind set away and use what you have. Below are a couple of projects that are cased (copy and share everything) from samples in the catalog.

 
This one is from page 105. I actually had most of the products that were used on the sample, but still added my own twist with the doily and the mat behind the DSP. I did pull out my retired stamp set called About the Label. For a little bling I colored a small rhinestone with Bermuda Bay ink and added it to the end of the tag, stamped with Teeny Tiny Wishes.

 
This one is from the sample on page 67. Again, I pulled out several retired stamp sets and a retired paper stack.
 
So don't let the lack of a specific product stop you from creating a card that you really like. I bet you have something similar in your stash and maybe even forgot about it (not that that has ever happened to me :) )! AND, of course, you can always order the products that you are missing!
 
Just have fun!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great creating day!

No comments:

Post a Comment