Friday, March 25, 2016

My Paper Pumpkin Bonus




WOW! Stampin' Up has been around for three years AND sent the one millionth kit! Isn't that exciting? And to make it even more exciting, Stampin' Up is going to thank you for subscribing. Here is a video with our new CEO Sara telling us all about it. Well, maybe not all....

Sara's announcement

Want to be a part of this great celebration? Just sign up for My Paper Pumpkin by clicking on the photo box to the right by April 10, 2016. This is a monthly commitment which means after joining you can skip a month or cancel at any time!

Want a little more information? Here is another video showing the March/2016 kit.

March Kit unveiling

Here is another bonus: sign up for three months at a discount before March 31, 2016 and earn a free Sale-A-Bration product! Click on the online button to the right and please place my name in as your demonstrator when ordering, IF you don't already have one. I would really appreciate it AND even send you a thank you IF you click on the button to allow me to contact you. ( this will appear at the bottom of your order. If you mark Do not contact then your contact information will not be shared with me)

Any questions???? Just let me know.

Have a GREAT day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment